- Recently wrote “50 Ways to Worry Less Now” (in press)
- Stanford University, Stanford, California. Ph.D., Psychological Studies in Education; Ed.S., Evaluation; M.A., Psychology.
- Graduate Faculty Teaching Award, Eastern Michigan University (EMU)
- Distinguished Faculty Teaching Excellence Award, EMU Alumni Association.
- Distinguished Faculty Member, Michigan Association of Governing Boards.
- Junior Faculty Teaching Award, Eastern Michigan University.
- Writing Award, American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education (AACTE)
- Co-Authored 5 books and hundreds of articles for teachers and teacher educators
Follow me on social media